Little to no real life experience left us unaware of the cost of the things we took for granted; such as a clean and warm home, food on the table and unconditional love.
That’s not to say that that our darling mums didn’t get a bit frustrated with our constant messiness and reluctance to help with chores, however. These days, we look back fondly as we see ourselves becoming parents with our own children, and remember just how much love was in our homes.
With that in mind, we have come up with some of the most popular things that mums tend to say when you’ve got on her very last nerve…
- Get your mucky paws off my curtains!
- No shoes on the sofa, I mean it!
- Who has dragged mud through the house; would you look at my carpet?
- Close the door, you weren’t born in a barn!
- You treat this house like a hotel; I am not your maid!
- What did your last slave die of?
- Beds are for sleeping in, not jumping on
- Those toys won’t put themselves away, will they?
- Who left the dirty knife on my counter, again?!
- I am not a robot, specifically programmed to clean up after you!
Looking back, it’s easy to see why our parents got so frustrated with all the spilt drinks and muddy shoes, not to mention the state of our bedrooms. Cleaning a house and running a home, whilst working to provide for your family is not easy, and there is just never enough time in the day to get it all done.
So, this Mother’s Day, why not give your mum the payback of a lifetime; the reward she deserves? Here at Relkogroup, we provide a customised cleaning solution that involves deep cleaning, carpet and rug cleaning, as well as leather and curtain cleaning; all the things your mum never got round to doing because she was too busy loving you.
For more information on any of our cleaning services, please contact us on 0800 014 2971 and speak to our friendly team today.